Date(s) - 21/06/2021
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Our Barnstaple Nourished drop-in’s are back. These sessions are for mums (or dads) who would like to chat about or get support with breastfeeding & infant feeding.
- Support from Hannah Ashford Breastfeeding Counsellor & our peer supporters
- Meet other parents & have a cuppa
- Support with combi/bottle feeding
- Information on starting solid food
- Support with all infant feeding issues including return to work, stopping breastfeeding & worries about supply
The sessions will take place at Early Nourishment’s shiny new venue, Ground Floor, Church House, Church walk, EX31 1DE
The door will be open when you arrive, please scan the QR code and use hand sanisiter or wash hands on entry.
Please wear a face covering (unless exempt) when entering the premises or moving around the building. For example using the facilities or chasing after mobile babies/toddlers.
It is imporant to understand that although we are following covid-secure government guidance, we cannot guarantee the sessions are risk free from COVID-19.
Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of covid-19 within the last 10 days, unless you have had a negative test result and are now well. These are a temperature, new continuous cough and/or loss of taste/smell.
Please let us know on the booking form if you are bringing more than one baby/child.
*please note we retain your booking details in line with government track & trace guidance